The Decentralized Ecosystem Growth (DEG) program is a welcoming place for people interested in decentralized finance to meet, learn, and build.
We're working on:
- Identifying specific challenges in the financial industry where we can apply what we've learned from distributed systems orchestration, peer-to-peer networking, verifiable logging, etc. to solve old problems in new ways
- Building new tools (utilities, reference implementations, applications, etc.) that make it easier to make, maintain, extend, and use decentralized financial applications
- Contributing to industry and technology standards efforts that help make decentralized financial applications feasible and interoperable
- Developing understanding across projects built on permissioned blockchains, public blockchains, and no blockchains
- Investigating how decentralization continues to impact the financial industry, and how we can help drive positive outcomes